Sunday, April 17, 2005

Every saga has a beginning

"You know...that a blank wall is an apalling thing to look at. The wall of a museum -- a canvas -- a piece of film -- or a guy sitting in front of a typewriter. Then, you start out to do something -- that vague thing called creation. The beginning strikes awe within you."
-Edward Steichen

Yeah, how's that for shameless theft of a title card. A better question would be why on earth I'd want to be associated with the steaming pile of dogshit that is Episode I.

I'm confused and compelled by the whole "MySpace" and "Blog" thing. It's like the digital equivalent of keeping up with the Joneses. Everyone's got some variation of one of these things; I suppose I should too. Does anyone even read these things? I suppose they're pretty dangerous too. Who knows what someone might write on these if they log in while drunk. Note to self: install digital BAC monitor on blog login page.

More to come...

No comments: